Are you looking for a part-time job in Copenhagen city? Do you like to explore and discover amazing places? Are you searching for a high-paced, active and rewarding job where you get to make a real impact in your city? Then read on!
We are Velove, and we are looking for bicycle riders to join our team in Copenhagen. We are a startup with a vision to rapidly change the world of urban mobility, fight against climate change, and create more people-friendly cities. We are here to "Beat Vans" with our innovative and energy-efficient solution.
About the job:
- Delivering e-commerce parcels for different vendors
- Riding the coolest of four-wheeled electrical cargo bikes around the center of Copenhagen
- 3-5 hours evening shifts that start around 5pm
- We offer a flexible working schedule with up to 20 hours per week
- You have permission to work in Denmark
- Speak English on a conversational level (all our training materials and communication is in English)
- You are a natural on a bike and enjoy being active/working out! This is a physically demanding job so it's important that you enjoy this
- Available to work weekdays in the evening between 5pm - 11pm
- Available to work 1+ shifts per week
- Thrive in a high-paced and active workplace
- Possibility to receive SU grant (students)
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Performance-driven salary with a guaranteed minimum wage
- Great community of riders with events, drinks and competitions
- Free and enjoyable workout around Copenhagen city
- Opportunity to impact your city while you work, eliminating vans and reducing carbon footprint
Apply today, we want you onboard!
This is what our Riders think:
"This extra job is perfect to combine with my studies. It is also fast money and I get paid well. With this job I have got to know a lot of new people and made new friends. The bike and the experience are easy and fun."
- Ebba Forsberg, Rider @ Velove
“I have to say that this is the extra job that I have dreamed of. I am out riding on the coolest of bikes, reducing CO2 emissions, making the city a friendlier place and it is loads of fun.”
- Alex Gaio, MSc-Student in Sustainable Urban Planning and Rider @ Velove