Do you want a flexible extra job working towards making Amsterdam more sustainable and liveable?
We are looking for new riders to join our Velovely team in Amsterdam. Velove is a startup with a vision to rapidly change the world of urban mobility, fighting against climate change, and creating more people-friendly cities. With our innovative and more energy-efficient solution, we make the experience of home deliveries more personal, faster, smoother - and crucially - greener.
Are you currently studying in Amsterdam? Do you know the city like the back of your hand? Are you searching for a high-paced, active and rewarding job where you get to make a real impact in your city? If that sounds like a hit to you, then read on:
- You are 18 years old, or older
- You have permission to work in the Netherlands
- You are a student or taking a gap year
- You either speak Dutch or English
- You are a pro on a bike
- You know your way around Amsterdam
- You are service-minded
- You thrive in a high-paced and active workplace
- Control your own schedule
- Get paid weekly
- Competitive and performance driven salary (ride faster, get paid more!)
- Great community of riders with events, drinks, and competitions
- An opportunity to make an impact in your city whilst you work, eliminating vans and lowering our carbon footprint
- Free and enjoyable workout
- Opportunities to grow within the company
"This extra job is perfect to combine with my studies. It's also fast money and I get paid well. With this job I have got to know a lot of new people and made new friends. It's also very fun to be a part of a start-up that's constantly growing. The bike and the experience is easy and fun. I thought it would be harder than it was, but the training program is well worked through and I also have good teachers" - Ebba Forsberg, Rider
“I have to say that this is the extra job that I have dreamed of. I am out riding on the coolest of bikes, reducing CO2 emissions, making the city a friendlier place and it is loads of fun. Also very rewarding in these times to actually help a lot of people to stay at home!” - Alex Gaio, Rider
Sounds good, right?
Apply today, we want you on board!