Do you want to make the World greener and more sustainable? Are you looking for an internship where you can really make it your own? If so, the role of Community Manager Downstream Intern at Velove is just the internship for you!
Velove is a startup company with a vision to rapidly change the world of last-mile delivery. With our innovative and more energy efficient e-cargo bikes, we make the experience of home deliveries more personal, faster, and smoother - and, of course, greener!
As Community Manager Downstream you are responsible for five hundred riders and growing (yep, you read that right!). It is your job to make sure our riders are happy, engaged, and ready for the ride ahead. Responsibilities include scheduling, payroll, support and day-to-day management.
What does the job require?
- You are a student in HR, management or a related field
- You are super detailed and never miss a beat
- You care about people and want to make sure they not only get the job done, but have fun whilst doing it
- You speak Swedish and/or English
- You care for the environment and want to join us in our mission to eliminate vans!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to jump right into a Community Manager role (boom!)
- An opportunity to take ownership of your work - have an idea? Run with it!
- An opportunity learn from a fun and energetic team with lots of startup experience
- An opportunity to make a mark on your city, and make it greener!
Sounds like something for you? Apply today!
Any questions about the role? Send an email to email@example.com
NOTE: This is an unpaid full time internship that is meant to be combined with your studies. An internship at Velove will give you the opportunity to put what you have learned at school into practice, develop your skills as a manager, and receive valuable feedback from awesome professionals.