Do you want to make the World greener and more sustainable? Are you looking for an internship where you can really make it your own? If so, the role of Hub and Fleet Manager Intern at Velove is just the internship for you!
Velove is a startup company with a vision to rapidly change the world of last-mile delivery. With our innovative and more energy efficient e-cargo bikes, we make the experience of home deliveries more personal, faster, and smoother - and, of course, greener!
As Hub & Fleet Manager Intern you will be responsible for continuously improving the operations in terms of performance and efficiency. Working on a project basis, your job is to find problems and implement innovative solutions that will fix them.
What does the job require?
- You are a student in management, operations or similar
- You’re not afraid to jump straight in and get your hands dirty
- You know there’s always a way to improve a process
- You see yourself in a management position in the future
- You speak Swedish and/or English
- You believe in our mission and vision, and you want to help us eliminate vans in the city
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to jump right into an operational role.
- An opportunity to take ownership of your work - have an idea? Run with it!
- An opportunity learn from a fun and energetic team with lots of startup experience
- An opportunity to make a mark on your city, and make it greener!
Sounds like something for you? Apply today!
Any questions about the role? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This is an unpaid full time internship that is meant to be combined with your studies. An internship at Velove will give you the opportunity to put what you have learned at school into practice, develop your skills as a manager, and receive valuable feedback from awesome professionals.