Do you agree that the most important part of a service is the people that provide it? Are you a natural motivator, and someone that gets the most out of their teams? Do you want a chance to be involved and build a start-up that actually makes a difference, reducing our environmental impact, and making cities more liveable? Then Velove is for you!
Velove is a startup with a vision to rapidly change the world of last-mile delivery. With our innovative and more energy efficient e-cargo bikes, we make the experience of home deliveries more personal, faster, and smoother - and, of course, greener!
As Community Manager with focus on Recruitment you will be responsible for our recruitment strategy, including recruiting new riders, through acquisition to training and onboarding. A large part of the recruitment process is finding the right candidates for the job - That includes digital marketing, events, content creating etc. so get creative!
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating a strong recruitment strategy which can generate high quality applicants each week
- Monitor digital spend and performance, and continuously improve our communications
- Conduct high-energy interviews with potential candidates
- Keep our recruitment flowing, controlling all parts of the funnel from outreach to onboarding
- Train, coach, and motivate riders along with your team
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a background in people or marketing (university education or work experience)
- Has experience in a start-up or similar fast-paced environment
- Can speak Swedish and/or English
- Can work independently and collaboratively
- Can fix issues as they arise, and a quick problem-solver
- Is comfortable juggling multiple responsibilities
- Has a positive and energetic personality, so you make everyone's working days fun every day
- Can build a strong work culture!
Sounds like you? Apply today!
Scope: Full time position.